THE NEW WAY OF MEASURING TORQUE: PLUG-AND-PLAY
TAM supplies state-of-the-art non-contact mechanical force sensor systems for typical measurement range ± 40 MPa to ± 160 MPa. The Torque and Bending Sensors can be applied to any Ferro-magnetic object. The “Active” Sensor Kits can be used on static and rotating Test-Objects.
A3-CAN: NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Be the first to own one of the limited A3-CAN for a special introduction price. The A3-CAN comes with an installed CAN interface board that broadcasts measurement results. Additional features include:
- Real Time Clock: Electrically buffered RTC
- Data Logger: with MSD Card storage
- CAN Interface with CAN bus connectors (male, female, type: M12 5-pole A-coded).
- User Interface: With Windows Dashboard software (supplied) the user can enable and disable the CAN broadcasting mode and the data rate.
- Noise reduction: Accurately programmable output signal filter: 1 Hz to 130 Hz for an sample rate of 1000 S/s
- DC Power Supply Range: +7.5 Volt to +36 Volt, reversed supply protected
MORE FUNCTIONALITY: DASHBOARD SOFTWARE
The NEW Windows-PC Dashboard Software provides more information for the Active-3 Advanced Sensor Kits. Now you can read the real-time temperature of the A3 Standard Sensing Module (newest models only), can accurately set the signal filter cut-off frequency (1 Hz to 130 Hz), and can display the value of the sensor ID when using a custom specific Sensing Module.
4-TIMES SMALLER: STANDARD SENSING MODULE
The M18 Format (“Mini”) is the newest member of the Standard Sensing Module family for our Active-2 and Active-3 Mechanical Force Sensors. The “Mini” Sensing Module fits in even the smallest space and is therefore much easier to integrate in already existing and tight applications.
SUPER FLAT A3 SENSING MODULES: NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
With a total height of less than 15 mm (without cable outlet) the new “Flat” A3 Sensing Module fits in even very tight spaces. Example: Bending Sensor application to measure Axle Load.
Until now you could order an additional 30 mm diameter A3 Sensing Module in the standard height (107 mm), and in reduced size (68 mm). By the end of 2016 you can order an additional super-flat A3 Sensing Module (15 mm) with a 2.5 meter connection cable.
QUICK-TO-USE SENSING MODULE HOLDER
You want to use your Active Torque Sensor on a Test-Object, but you have no sturdy fixture for the Sensing Module. The NEW TAM Universal Sensing Module fixture can be mounted to the Test-Object within seconds:
- Can be used for standard 30 mm diameter A2 and A3 Sensing Modules
- Designed for measurements on static objects (not rotating).
- Standard Universal Fixture for shaft diameter between 15 to 50 mm.
- Custom Specific Fixtures can be made at your request.
KEY FEATURES OF THE “A2” & “A3” ACTIVE TORQUE SENSORS
- Sensor cannot be damaged by over torque.
- Insensitive to moisture, dust, paint or oil vapour.
- Measurement principle cannot age or be damaged by external magnetic fields.
- No shaft processing of any kind required.
- Air-gap from 0 mm to 3 mm allowed.
- Can be applied to any shaft size starting from 3 mm (no upper limit
- Custom Specific Sensing Module can be made very small (6 x 12 x 15 mm)
- Fully User-programmable sensor settings and optimization
- Low Signal Noise; Increased measurement resolution
- Reduced to air-gap changes during measurement sensitivity
- Settings can be changed using PC Dashboard software (USB interface)